Presented by Quincy Medical Group.
Every Saturday | May – October from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
The Quincy Farmers Market is truly a community event that brings people together from the region to buy directly from local Tri-State Area vendors/producers and enjoy the bounty of the locally grown produce, delicious baked goods, flowers/plants and beautifully hand crafted items.
FREE things to do | TBA
Schedule to be announced: The Quincy Medical Group provides children’s activities every Saturday for free from 9:30- 12 p.m. Educational herb, fruit and vegetable cards and recipes for families in addition to the free activities.
The Quincy Farmers Market accepts cash and Debit/Credit cards, as well as SNAP/EBT and WIC vouchers at approved vendors.
If the vendor does not accept debit or credit at their booth, Market staff can process credit and debit payments at the Market Information Booth under the red District tent.
2021 Vendor Information
The Quincy Medical Group Healthcare Foundation is in its fourth year of partnership with the market in providing children’s activities every Saturday for free from 9:30- 12 p.m. In 2019, we averaged 40 to 80 children taking part in our activities each weekend. This year we plan on adding even more! We hope to educate and entertain the public as they buy fresh products that are healthy for their families.
Did you know the market also accepts EBT, (SNAP) and WIC Vouchers and you can become an approved vendor with the State? As a vendor, if you do not accept debit or credit at your booth, market staff can process credit and debit payments at the Market Information Booth, providing vouchers for the public to use to shop with you. The market staff then reimburses you for the vouchers.
We welcome homegrown & handcrafted vendors to the Quincy Farmers Market, as well as prepared food vendors.
**Based on the 2015 customer survey, prepared food, coffee, cheese and bread vendors are desired and recommended to apply.
- Annual Fee | $218.00 (10% off- must be purchased before May 1, 2021)
- Single Market | $9.00 (drop in rate)
Those who commit to the annual fee will have their vendor space reserved at each market until 6:30am.
Help support the Quincy Farmers Market!
The Quincy Farmers Market is looking for sponsors. We strive to:
- Support local farmers and businesses by giving them an available outlet to sell directly to the consumer;
- Enrich the community by making farm fresh in‐season produce available to customers;
- Inform customers about healthy and sustainable food choices;
- Give customers access to locally produced baked goods and food products, and locally handcrafted items;
- Promote a community gathering spot that creates a festive atmosphere and a community destination.
Download | Partnership Information